Brainerd Minnesota Bike Trails
Minnesota Biking in the Brainerd Lakes Area
When you set out to bike Minnesota keep in mind that Brainerd offers some of the best Minnesota Biking you will find. From the one hundred plus mile Paul Bunyan trail to our hundreds of miles of scenic, low traffic, and smooth bike routes Brainerd is sure to make your Minnesota Biking vacation one to remember.
If you are going to bike Minnesota our Bike routes should be at the top of your list.When you choose a Minnesota biking destination choose one that gives you a great selection of hotels, attractions, shopping, dining, and of course natural beauty. Brainerd is Minnesota's playground and the perfect choice when you set out to bike Minnesota.
A Minnesota biking vacation should include natural beauty and a destination filled with activities and options for everyone. Brainerd offers just that so be sure that when you set out to Bike Minnesota, Brainerd is your first choice.
Minnesota Bike Trails & Bike Routes
- Paul Bunyan Trail Brainerd - Nisswa (14.8 miles) | Download Map
- West Baxter & Sylvan Lake Bike Route (23 & 32 miles) | Download Map
- Merrifield & Gull Dam (31 & 34 miles) | Download Map
- Three Portages Bike Route (16 – 40 miles) | Download Map
- Green Gables (35 miles) | Download Map
- South Long Lake Bike Route (31 miles) | Download Map
- Camp Jim (26 miles) | Download Map
- Executive Acres & Legionville (19 miles) | Download Map
- Whipple Beach (18 miles) | Download Map
- East Brainerd Bike Route (39 miles) | Download Map
- Gull Gallivant (46 miles) | Download Map
- St. Mathias Bike Route (32 miles) | Download Map
- Jacks House (15 – 32 miles) | Download Map
Maps for these Minnesota bike trails and more are available at the Paul Bunyan Cyclists website.
Paul Bunyan Trail Shuttle Service:
Embracing Pines Shuttle Service
Brainerd Lakes Minnesota Mountain Biking
"The Cuyuna Lakes trails are among the best XC trail network I have ridden. Super flowy and fun. Mountain bike specific trails with flow is the future of our sport. It's good to see the Cuyuna trails spearheading this evolution of the sport. I loved the trails and riding and I'm sure it will do wonders to the local community and for mountain bike enthusiasts in a 200-mile radius and beyond. Everybody who helped this project can be proud of themselves."
Hans "No Way" Rey, Extreme mountain biking enthusiast
The Brainerd Lakes area offers easy access to an almost endless array of options to keep our visitors busy and smiling and the newest edition is the Cuyuna State Recreation area which is only 14 miles from Brainerd/Baxter and the Brainerd lakes area. Our Brainerd hotels and waterparks are your perfect home base as you explore this beautiful area and the rest of the lakes area.
Visit our Mountain Bike Trail page
Visit the trail website at cuyunalakestrail.org