The Vintage Golf Course was established in 1929 five miles north of downtown Staples. The original name was Terrace Golf Club as a nod to the terrace running through the middle of the golf course. The original nine-hole layout included sand greens which were upgraded to grass in the 1960s. In 1996, Terrace Golf Club expanded to 18 holes with a wonderful Joel Grandstrand design. The architecture maintained the original design elements of subtle greens and incorporating views of the scenic Crow Wing River.
Vintage Golf Course
27923 McGivern DriveStaples, MN 56479
Accepts Credit Cards
Good for Groups
Sells Gift Certificates