Gull Lake Frozen Fore Weekend
February 21 - February 23
This Event takes place Friday February 21st – Sunday February 23rd
• The Frozen Flop- Own version of polar plunge and proceeds will be donated to local charities. The Flop takes place at Hole-in-the-Day Bay under a heated tent.
• Tent Party- Following the Frozen Flop a party will be held in the heated tent with an ice bar, food and live music.
• Pancake Feed- In the morning on the ice there will be a pancake feed.
• Snow Golf- Following breakfast snow golf will begin. There will be shuttles available to bring you to each of the 9 holes or you may drive your snowmobile.
• Digital Scavenger Hunt- Throughout the day if you get a picture at each given location you will be entered into a drawing for 4 tickets to the following Frozen Fore Winter Weekend.
• Tent Party- Again after the days events a party will take place with music under the heated tent.
• Sunday’s Food Fest- To conclude the weekend’s events, there will be a cooking contest featuring a variety of local restaurants. This will take place in the heated tent and vote for your favorite after trying them all out. Then wait around for the judges to announce the winners.
All proceeds will go to local charities being Confidence Learning Center & Kids Against Hunger.
More events may be added leading up to the event.