Paul’s Bacon Ride
Paul’s Bacon Ride – Part Deux
Join Paul and Babe – the Big Blue Pig for a fun ride on the Paul Bunyan State Trail. The fun starts and ends at the Northland Arboretum in Brainerd, Minnesota.
You’ll ride with friends 45 miles visiting the trail towns of Merrifield, Nisswa and Pequot Lakes with BACON STOPS along the way and lots of cold Minnesota craft beer and drinks to wash it down!
PAUL’S BACON RIDE registration is $50 (through July 10), includes:
- BACON-themed breakfast at the ride start
- BACON-themed lunch in Pequot Lakes
- Custom PBR (Paul’s Bacon Ride) T-shirt
- Numerous BACON stops featuring BACON samples throughout the day
- Awesome drink specials
- Ride support/mechanics
- Friday evening Packet-pickup party at Roundhouse Brewery