Rendezvous at Confidence Learning Center – A ‘Reel’ Good Time
September 11 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm| $3.00
Confidence Learning Center Rendezvous programs provide an opportunity to add a healthy component to all people’s lives regardless of ability or limitations. Each monthly Rendezvous will provide a social, educational, physical, and recreational opportunity for persons with cognitive and developmental disabilities. Rendezvous programs are set up to go at your own pace. Our activities can accommodate different weather conditions to a rain alternative.
What You Need to Know About Rendezvous
- Space and supplies will be reserved for registered participants.
- Make sure to dress for the weather conditions of the Rendezvous date
- Time: 5:00pm-5:30pm Social time to bring your dinner if you wish
- 5:30pm Activities begin
- Cost $3.00 per person (including staff)
- Must RSVP (218)-828-2344 by Monday prior to Rendezvous
(Limited to the first 40 people who register for each night) Get more fishing time this year. Boats will be loaded as anglers arrive. Pontoons and all equipment are provided or bring your own lucky fishing gear. Lots of prizes!
**Dress for the weather**