The Girls’ Get Away Giveaway
Visit Brainerd’s October 2020 Giveaway Contest
Reconnecting with The Girls and a little self-care can go a long way in this season between starting new routines and the hustle and bustle of the upcoming holidays. Register below for a chance to win a $1,000 package perfect for The Girls who want to #LoveBrainerd Like a Local. The Visit Brainerd team has curated a fabulous weekend that includes pampering, a fun DIY class, treats and dining.
The package may only be used the weekend of November 6-8, 2020, and accommodates up to four people. See the officials rules below. The winner will be notified Monday, Oct. 26, 2020.
- Two nights lodging in a queen suite at Country Inn & Suites – Baxter. Experience the newly remodeled Country Inn & Suites by Raddison. The studio suite boasts an open floor plan with two queen beds and an adjacent living area with a sleeper sofa. Store your favorite mixers in the refrigerator to prepare tasty beverages at the wet bar, and catch up on the latest episode of your favorite show on cable TV. Hotel also has an indoor pool and hot tub.
- Goodie basket with beverages and mixers from Cash Wise Liquor. Looking to try the latest local microbrew or to pick up your favorite bottle of wine? Stop by Cash Wise Liquor today. Their knowledgeable staff can help you meet your beer, wine or spirit desires and help you discover new unique products. There are two locations in Baxter and Brainerd.
- Fancy Pants Chocolates will provide a fall specialty—caramel apples—and some truffles. At Fancy Pants, they can think of nothing better than creating fantastic, delicious chocolates. They use fine milk chocolate from Belgium and dark chocolate from Columbia. No preservatives are added to their chocolates which are created daily.
- Knotty Pine Bakery will provide some freshly baked goods delivered to your room. All of their baked goods are made from scratch daily using fresh, local ingredients. Stop by to see what’s in the case and enjoy the latest seasonal flavors.
- Pedicures at DN Nail & Spa for that bit of pampering. They specialize in manicures, pedicures and massages…treatments that you won’t want to end.
- Private DIY Class at The Purple Fern Bath Co. where you’ll get to create a specialty bath product (bath bombs or soaps) or custom candles. The Purple Fern Bath Co. specializes in handmade bath and body goods. Their passion for crafting and discovering distinct soaps and body products shines throughout the bath boutique. Find the perfect gift, take a class, and indulge yourself.
- Dining at The Woods is sure to help you b’Merri. They offer a delicious menu, expanded bar choices, and great specials.
- Registration closes at 11:59 p.m. on October 24, 2020. The winner will be notified via email on October 26.
- The contest is free and open to anyone 21 years of age or older.
- Entries are limited to one entry per person per day.
- Open to everyone except the employees and family members of Visit Brainerd.
- All entries become the property of Visit Brainerd and may be used for publicity and promotional purposes.
Last Month’s Winner
Congratulations, Dusty. S. from Hills, MN. October 2020. Fall-eye Fishing Get Away Giveaway Winner.
The next packages are:
November = Family Fun Get Away Giveaway
December = New Year’s Eve Couple Get Away Giveaway
January = Ice Fishing Extravaganza Get Away Giveaway