There is Lots to Do at the 150th Annual Crow Wing County Fair
Brainerd, MN—The Crow Wing County Fair is celebrating 150 years of fun this year. This annual event, which is one of the most attended fairs in greater Minnesota, will be held Aug. 1-5.
The first “Annual Fair” was held in Brainerd October 5, 1872. Fairs in Crow Wing County were then held sporadically in Brainerd, Pequot Lakes and Crosby before being organized and permanently located in Brainerd in 1937. It moved to its current location in 1962.
Fair highlights include:
- Grandstand events every night
- Live music on the free stage every day
- Horse arena and showings
- Exhibit halls and barns
- Midway rides and games
- Food vendors
- Beer garden
- Coloring contest
- Specialty days
View the Fair Booklet online.
Purchase Grandstand Event tickets online. Go to the Fair’s website and click on each event to purchase its ticket.
- Gates Open: 10:00 AM
- Animal Barns Open: 10:00 AM/Close: 10:00 PM
- Exhibit Buildings Open: 10:00 AM/Close: 10:00PM
Prices and Parking:
- Admittance is free. Inside parking is $5.00 and parking in the south lot is $3.00.