The Arrowwood Lodge at Brainerd Lakes has a 30,000-square-foot indoor waterpark with features the entire family can enjoy. Our waterpark is open most weekends and select weekdays and holidays; hours change throughout the season so please confirm operating hours on the website.
- Tube slide
- Four-story body slide
- Zero-depth entry pool
- Indoor/outdoor hot tub with heated outdoor patio floor
- Large treehouse with water cannons
- Non-slip rubberized deck
- 2,400-square-foot Gold Mine Arcade
- Sourdough Sam’s Snack Bar
- Paul’s log walk
- Lazy river
- Pool basketball hoops
- Life vests available
- Lifeguard on duty during park hours
- Towels provided at front desk
- Locker room with showers and coin-operated lockers
- Paul’s Place & Babe’s Barn Private Party Rooms (call 218-822-5570 or email us to book room)
Hotel Guests—Waterpark passes are included with most room rates. When booking your room, please check our hours of operation to ensure the waterpark will be open, or call us at (218) 822-5563.
Public Access—We welcome the public, but please call ahead to ensure the waterpark is open to outside guests. Call (218) 822-5563. Waterpark admission prices are per swimmer per day.
- Monday–Thursday: $11.95
- Friday–Sunday: $17.95
- Sunday Nights after 5pm: $8.00
Recreation Center Activities—Many on-property outdoor activities are available through the Waterpark Recreation Center, including:
- Sand volleyball
- Bocce ball
- Ladder golf
- Playground area with zipline
Stop by the waterpark front desk to check out equipment.