The 20th annual Downtown Brainerd St. Patrick’s Day Celebration will be held on Saturday, March 14, 2020.
Updated on March 13: The Kid’s Costume Contest and Parade have been cancelled.
Kid’s Costume Contest:
- Registration at 11:30 a.m. at the VFW
- Contest at 12:00 p.m.
- 1st Place: Bicycle for both the first place girl and boy
- 2nd Place: Special prize package
- 3rd Place: Special prize packge
- Goodie bags for the first 30 participants
Parade at 1:00 p.m.
Local Caricaturist Greg Gray will be at the VFW.
Medallion Hunt: $250 Cash Prize
- Watch the Brainerd Dispatch for clues
- Return medallion to Shep’s on 6th by 1:00 p.m. on Saturday, March 14
Food and Drink Specials:
- 612 Station: Bangers and Mash with Fresh Bread for $10 per bowl, $3 beers and $4 St. Patty’s cocktails
- American Legion Post 255: Corned Beef & Cabbage 11am until gone for $9 and Reuben for $7.50
- Last Turn Saloon: Corned Beef & Cabbage 11am until gone for $10 per plate and $4 green beer
- Senor Patron: 16 oz. Domestic Taps $2, 16 oz. Craft/Imports $3, and chicken or beef fajitas $9
- O’Neary’s Irish Pub: Green Beer & Irish Drink Specials, Fun, Games & Prizes All Day Long
- Shep’s on 6th: Green Beer and World Famous Tony Jaros “Greenies” All Day Long
- VFW: Corned Beef & Cabbage with Dessert 12:00 p.m. until gone for $8.00